Put Your Music Player On Shuffle and Write The First Ten Songs That Play.
From my main Spotify Playlist (in need of some editing, it seems) entitled ‘Roar’.
1. I Didn’t Mean It – The Belle Brigade.
2. Show Me How To Live – Audioslave.
3. Substitution – Silversun Pickups.
4. Wash – Pearl Jam.
5. Discipline – Nine Inch Nails.
6. The Captain – Biffy Clyro.
7. Badman – Newton Faulkner.
8. The Walk – Imogen Heap.
9. So Happy I Could Die – Lady GaGa.
10. Thickfreakness – The Black Keys.
11. Fury – Muse.
12. Dance Yrself Clean – LCD Soundsystem.
13. You Are A Tourist – Death Cab For Cutie.
14. One Day Like This – Elbow (There are many different shades of Roar, y’know).
15. We Can Make The World Stop – The Glitch Mob (If I could choose a soundtrack for the more ass-kicking moments in my life, this would most definitely feature).
I hate hate hate telling people what I’m listening to. I could be World Champion of self-consciousness. Well – go ahead and judge me. And can I just say; all of the songs you haven’t heard of up there, look them up? Shuffle actually did quite well, I think. Interesting selection.
Anyway. More importantly than my loser taste in müsyk…
Today the lovely Mr. David Kanigan, of Lead.Learn.Live nominated me for an award…
The Inspiring Blog Award.
So I need to say a big thankyou to him. I would never ever consider my words to be inspiring at all, but I am very flattered that someone out there found something in one or more of my posts that resonated. It means a lot; cheers Dave. ; )
Next thing I’m meant to do after linking y’all to his page and putting the logo up there, is list seven facts about myself. I’ll leave that part out since I just gave you all that music^; that was kinda like telling you some stuff about me, if you listened. Then I have to nominate 5-10 other blogs, and tell them I’ve done so. If you want to accept and pass on the award, those are the rules.
1. Vincent Mars
2. Coco J. Ginger
4. Pride In Madness
5. Lesley Carter
6. Cherry Coley
The first two for inspiring me to write by doing so kind of beautifully themselves, and the rest for inspiring me more personally by being continuously supportive of my efforts on here.
In other news, there is a cat – normally a very antisocial little fella – resting his head against my leg and purring while he sleeps. ^-^